Pool Services Maitland
Keeping your pool clean, clear and hygienic can take a lot of time and effort. From ensuring the correct balance of chemicals, whether you’re using chlorine or salts, to removing debris like leaves and sticks, you can spend several hours each season taking care of your pool. After all, you want it to look good as well as being safe for you, your family and guests to use.
Better Pool & Irrigation Supplies can help you keep your pool in great shape. In addition to offering Maitland’s premier range of equipment and chemicals, we also offer great pool services and advice. Our range of services includes (but is not limited to):
- Light pool cleaning – leaf removal, etc.
- Heavy cleaning – scrubbing pool surrounds, cleaning ladders/steps etc.
- Water quality testing and analysis
- Pump cleaning
- Filter cleaning
- Heater repair and maintenance
- Water treatment advice
- Filter sand changing
- Filter troubleshooting
- General repairs – equipment, tiles, ladders, steps, surrounds etc.
- Pool maintenance and cleaning training/consultation for first time pool owners