•Trailco-Proven Piston Drive – Efficient Trailco patented piston drive, with virtually no pressure loss through the drive system, giving you big savings on your yearly pumping costs. Less maintenance, no sprockets and chains to wear, no gear boxes, belts or pulleys to malfunction.
• Drive Unit having large powerful double action piston and a mechanically actuated valve (All gunmetal & stainless steel construction). Single main valve with no pilot and shut off valves, that gives you simple, trouble free and reliable operation. The piston is double acting, giving positive power with each stroke of the piston (no lost motion) ensuring that all of the power developed is used to power the cable drum. Also provides a wide range of travel speeds to suit your particular crop water requirements.
• Compact Concept with very short turning circle for easier handling, mounted on four wheels for stability.
• Automatic Start-up – Mechanically activated self engage-ment mechanism for automatic start-up and forward travel, lessening the need to return to the irrigator folowing start-up.
• Automatic Shut-Off – The forward movement of the irrigator is stopped automatically by the automatic shut-off mechanism at the end of the spray run.
• Constant Travel Speed means excellent water uniformity. Speed adjustment by controlling exhaust water from the piston drive with a ball valve and exhaust jets. The exhaust jets are angled for wide distribution of exhaust water.
• Steering Mechanism – Accurate automotive type steering mechanism for maximum stability and excellent tracking.
• Hose Reel – Specially constructed spool, built with flat base for maximum hose protection and longer hose life.
• P.T.O. Driven Hose Purge – makes it possible to exhaust the water from the hose prior to it being reeled in for easier wind up heavy conditions for maximum hose protection and longer hose life.